Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Ucandas platform

2659 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-21 23:21:10

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-01-25 18:14:19
     Hello guys I know this isnt  Autel related but I have been speaking with a rep from Ucandas and I was told that in May they will be launching a tablet platform equal to ms908.This should be interesting.I may purchase one as a potential backup unit.Also I wanted to share another great find with you all.I know many of us have been waiting on Autel to release the scope for our maxysis platforms,but I purchased the matco mdautowave..It is a handheld waveform scope...This thing is amazing and works well and has live feedback,allow you to read many signals in waveform and also adjust the wave signal.It is about 400.00 and comes with a sd card.Great for drive by wire diagnosis and also many other things...Just wanted to share some info with the forum..One another note,I really appreciate Autel restoring some features with the software...I hope they keep improving.

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    Dcmccrea

2017-02-21 23:21:10 (Reply to:912guy)

I know I'm digging up an old thread, but anyone have any experience with the ucandas platform yet?  Junk or worth the $300?
  Total1 Pages